October Favourites

Firstly, woah where has the year gone?! I know we always say it at this time of year but, for 2013 it's especially true. Anyway, I have been obsessed with these items throughout the month and, I'm quite excited to share them with you. 

For my hair, I've really been loving the Aussie heat protection spray £4.99 to use after blow drying. Having afro hair is such a pain most of the time but this helps it smooth out, stay straight for longer, as well as adding shine and a gorgeous smell. In terms of make-up I've been reaching for my Mac - Diva lipstick £15 and by dabbing it lightly in the centre of both my lips then blending out with my finger I get a nice berry stain. This Avon SuperDrama mascara £10 has literally saved my life. I have quite short but curly eyelashes so getting length + volume is often time consuming however, this does the job in roughly one and a half coats. In terms of fragrance... this is a weird one because I found this nearly empty Hugo Boss - Elements lying around my house so I smelt it, liked it and wore it but, throughout that day I became obsessed with it! It's fresh, plus a tad musky with a little spice. When I finished the bottle I found out it's actually for men. Haha - still going to purchase though as it's only £32 for 90ml!  
My fashion favourites this month have been my Timberlands £150 which I found myself chucking on, on the colder days with jeans or leggings. They're super comfy now that after a year I've finally broken into them. Along with those I've been wearing my new Topshop Denim jacket to death! It's so perfect. I just wear it with leggings or my wax trousers. I got a size 12 to allow room for chunky knits and hoodie's as it's getting so cold in England ridiculously fast. Hope you've had an enjoyable month!

xo

7 comments

  1. love those Timberlands, so much want one for this winter and that Mac lippy is just perfection <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are great for A/W, and yes! the lipstick is my favourite =] x

      Delete
  2. The style of your photos are so nice ! :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the jacket and those boots! i'm a little envious if i'm being honest. and i love the composition of the photos

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete